Sunday, July 21, 2013

Why hello there!

Hi.. my name is bob. KIDDING!!! Okay.. *serious face* I am pupp1266, amazing, cool, epic, smart, talented, best soccer player, ok.. I know I'm great but no need to rub it in.
PANCAKES!
I am the new, sparkly clean author here! I will give you the latest randomness from jamaa. Oh who am I kidding, I don't talk like that! Here is my REAL introduction:

Hi guys!! Pupp here, your new author here at the aj random! I am extremely random.. which you will soon find out *dramatic music plays* DUN DUN DUNNNNN....... 
Anyways, I hope you guys will like my posts and maybe with Greenleafs permission we could have some contests?


FRENCH FRIES!!! 
Theres a 95% chance you skipped through all that and read this. You have wasted 8 seconds of your life. Now just read the other words people!

-pupp1266

P.S. greenleafs, is there a certain day I should post?

3 comments:

  1. SQUUUUEEE YAYZ MORE RANDOMNESS WOOHOO! MKAY, 1ST OF ALLZ:
    1) YOU MAY DO CONTESTS! Oh and remember dat you can also add a BONUS FEATURE to your post. Which means you can add funny pics., contests, sayings, and etc.
    2) You may post any time!

    HAVE THE MOST RANDTASTIC DAY!
    **GreenLeafs**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks :3

      -pupp1266 who just signed out and is too lazy to log back in.

      carrots. XD

      Delete