Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monday's Rare Item and Sorry DX

HIYA JAMSTERS! Sorry about not posting as much, as you probably know, I have a summer programe in a school that I have to attend and I have LOADS of homework... waaaahhh T-T Anywho, today's err, I mean last Monday's rare item was a Freedom Glove! I love the colors of it ^^
See? Doesn't the colors look good on the glove? 

Oh yes, before I forget, I would like to have authors for this blog. It would be really great if I can have some because I can't always post 24/7. Here is what you need to fill in:

AJ user name:
Your email address:
Why you want to be an author:
Type at least 1 paragraph or more about anything:

Have the most randtastic day!
**GreenLeafs**

2 comments:

  1. Pupp1266
    pupp1266dogs@gmail.com
    I think it would be fun, and I understand you needing help!
    Okay.. as you know I am part of the nm movement, I own the aj scoop. I am a pretty fast typer. Sorry, that sounded braggy!

    One question, should I put a little interesting thing in my post.. or just the new item? Also, what days do you need help on?
    -pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for applying! It's ok, you don't sound braggy at all. It helps me know more about you and you can do an opening post about you if you become the author. I need more people to sign up for the author sheet so it will be fair to others. Thanks!

      **GreenLeafs**

      Delete