Monday, July 22, 2013

Dark Ages of Animal Jam...

Animal Jam is going through a bad stage right now... a stage of all the players growing up and quitting. On many blogs, these are the common titles:
 
 
  
See? These titles were all within a month ago. So many people are quitting it's sad... are you planning on quitting soon? I might have to due to school and stuff :( In the end of August my school starts up.. and I'm going to have LOTS of work being in two honors classes.

Anyways, ice cream on purple pants...

-pupp1266

2 comments:

  1. NYYYUUUUUU! I'm real sad that you might leave :( But I know how you feel. School should always go first and I respect that. Have the most randtastic day!

    **GreenLeafs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel horrible when bloggers leave. Kinyonga almost quit and that got a lot of shocks... hopefully you won't quit soon.

    ReplyDelete