Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wizard of Oz, Golfing

Well, hello there Jamsters~ It tis' me, the one and only Green Leafs. I'd like to talk about these horrific and sparkling shoes Animal Jam has presented. They look beautiful and yet you wouldn't see an animal wearing high heels in the forest.


Doesn't it remind you of the Wizard of Oz? Even the original shoes looked better than this. Sorry... am I trolling?


Anyways, Animal Jam came out with a new "sport". Is golf a sport? I used to play golf and I was pretty good at it. I've always wondered if golf was an actual sport... A sport usually contains sweating, but I didn't sweat while I played, unless it was really hot.


They should make a game on Animal Jam  based on golf if they're really cray-cray about it... 

Until we get some better clothing, have the most randtastic day!

**GreenLeafs**

No comments:

Post a Comment