Monday, April 28, 2014

I HAZ MITT+ FIGHT WITH OR AGAINST PHANTOMS!??!?!?!

What up, my Jamsters? It has been quite a while since I've posted and I apologize for that :(
Life has been cray-cray, if you know what I mean. But good news, beta items seem to be coming back. Take a look:

!blog-RIM

That's more like it! Some decent rares :P

I'm really glad to see betas coming back for ones. Applause for Animal Jam Headquarters!

Here's another announcement: GET YO ARMOR! Wanted to be protected? Then get these wicked outfits:

!blog_tip

I'm still debating to myself or not if wearing this armor means that you're good or bad.... But it's you imagination.
YEW GO SPONGIE, SLOW CLAP SLOW CLAP SLOW CLAP!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO SMART, SPONGIE!!!!!!

Until I become rich and get a Lamborghini, have the most randtastic day!

 
**GreenLeafs**

No comments:

Post a Comment