Friday, April 4, 2014

Old Fashion VS Modern

Heyoooo, Jamsters! Unfortunately, I had NO time on Monday to post the Monday Rare Item *sigh*. Oh well, the past is in the past... am I right? By the way, who watched Frozen? Walt Disney should make a ride out of it... or they can base modern clothes on the Frozen characters!


Anyways, I looked in AJ and found an item that I'd love to show up more frequently:


It may look like a hobo's bed, but I personally think it's very ORIGINAL and home-made! I also think the minnie dolls are quite original:


Don't you agree? They look old fashioned, but original! Moderness in AJ isn't very.... you know....

Guess what, dudes? You can buy your own friend! That's right, it's finally possible!!! Check it out:


They say it's pet eagles, but they look like parrots... O_o

TO TOP THINGS OFF... (if you've even gotten to this part...) I'd like to say thank you sooo much for viewing this blog! It's such an honor to make one, and such a pleasure to have you Jamsters reading it.... thank you so much.


**GreenLeafs**


3 comments:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE frozen!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna watch it again today on a blog i found where you can watch movies for FREE! here's the link: http://bozmovie.blogspot.com/2013/12/frozen-2013.html
    enjoy! p.s., it is NOT illegal to post links online, and i stumbled across it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Grandmama only liked the movie because of the shoes and clothes :P

      **Greenie**

      Delete
  2. elsa's dress was cool. olaf was the best part of da movie though.

    ReplyDelete