Saturday, October 19, 2013

BRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! and more stuff....

Hey AJamsters! For those who have a zombie costume this year would love this accessory (or appetizer).


It looks a bit odd... Who am I kidding....? Brains are supposed to look weird XP

ALSO! I am going to make a contest. A costume contest, to be precise. The one who has the best costume wins. Here is the profile you have to make before you enter:

AJ Username:

Email address (so you can email me your picture):

Prize request (I'm not sure what the surprise should be):

And that's basically it! Oh and the prize has to be reasonable. Meaning, not too rare :P

You can email me your picture. My email address: lindseylastimosa@gmail.com


Have the most randtastic day!

**GreenLeafs**

No comments:

Post a Comment