Wednesday, October 16, 2013

All New Item(s)

Hello A-Jammers! We have an all new item! I don't know exactly what it is, I'm guessing it's a statue or something?

 Too bad it's underwater :C


Here is another item, or should I say clothing:

 I think the clown mask is scarier. What do you think? It would be horrible to see that mask staring at you when you wake up.


Time for today's scary picture (or are you too scared to see it? Hehe... HAHAHA!!!!)























Halloween is coming soon!!
My first book is, too!

ISH SO SCARY!!!

HAVE THE MOST RANDTASTIC HALLOWEEN MONTH!

**GreenLeafs**

2 comments:

  1. Scary? It's just fluffeh kittehs stirring potions on halloween ^U^!!!!!


    ~~Justice~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at teh backround. The bats ish going to creep on the kitties and kill them o0o

      **GreenLeafs**

      Delete