Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!!

Hey all! Today is... THANKSGIVING!! WOOOOOOOH! Thanksgiving is one of my faveorite holidays! First of all, I'd like to tell you for the things i'm thankfull for:

1. family.
2. awesome friends.
3. a roof over my head.
4. food.
5. great books for me to read.
6. my brother to entertain me (even though he's a HUUGE pain in the neck somtimes).
7. clothes!
8. my grandma.
9. warm blankets.
8. bacon.
9. NYAN CAAT!!!
10. ANIMAL JAAAM!
11. being able to blog =D
12. under-wear (O3O).
13. PIZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Those are the SOME of the things i'm most thankfull for. What are YOU thankfull for? Comment below and make sure NOOOOOOOOO bad words. (Says in a cute toddler voice) Thwat's a bwig NO NO! Have the most randomnest day ever everyone!

~GreenLeafs

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my family, friends, and... BURRITOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! GO BURRITOS!!!!

    ~GreenLeafs (too lazy to sign in)

    ReplyDelete