Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm baaaack...!

Hello everyone! I missed you, viewers! I hope you missed me too. Anyways, I promised that I'd tell you how my vacation was and I always keep my promises ;D

Day 1: I got ready to leave. Once I went to meet my cousins, I drew. Right after I drew I spent time with my cousins and talked to them and I   played some games. When it was time to go to sleep, I went to the livingroom to sleep (it was very cozy!)

Day 2: I talked to my cousins more. At lunch, we went to Costco and bought pizza. I ate pizza for lunch and dinner (yum!). I watched the movie Thor and then I went to sleep on the couch with my cousins sleeping on the floor. They told me some stories before I went to bed and it was fun!

Day 3: Went to my Grandma's house for a Thanksgiving party and my cousins went with me ^U^

Oh and everyone, have an AWESOME Thanksgiving and have a the randomnest day!!!

~GreenLeafs

No comments:

Post a Comment