Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ahhh.... Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving month and Thanksgiving is one of my faveorite events! Hanging out with family, having great and RANDOM food. Unfortunatley, I won't be able to post on Thanksgiving week because i'm going to be so, so, so, so... (let's just say a lot of so-s) busy with family and i'm also going to sleep over with my cousins (YAY). Most people might think Thanksgiving is just about the day Piligrams had a feast with Indians. It's not just that. You see the thanks in Thanksgiving? Well, Thanksgiving is also about being thankful of what you have. Even the bad and good things. I know this post isn't about animal jam but I think thanks is more important. You should be content for what you have. My dad lost is job and our house. Thankfully, my grandma took my family in and i'm really, really, really thankfull for everything she has done. That's why I think Thanksgiving is very important besides getting out of school.


~GreenLeafs

No comments:

Post a Comment