Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Opinion On....

Hey AJamsters! If you haven't checked the newest Jamaa Journal, there has been a change to the AJ chatting systems.

 In my opinion, I think this chatting system isn't quite the best. For example, I typed in oao (which is just a simple text face) and it blocked it!


I understand that there are little 3rd graders playing around in AJ, but this website has been here for about 6 years and most players still continued playing on here because it's a great chat system. I honestly find it annoying how AJ blocks almost everything I say, and it's not even inappropriate! As you can see on the image above, AJ says it will review what I said as they improve the chat system. I really hope they will improve it very soon, because I find it very inconvenient seeing that message pop up every time I speak. 
I also dislike it when AJ blocks what I'm saying and ends up having this huge warning poster. I have to sit there for 1 minute, waiting for the poster thing to go away. I'm usually a fast responder (is that even a word?), but that poster thing makes me respond really slow, making my friend wait for my reply...
Anyways, this is just my opinion on the new chatting system. I'm sure AJ changed the system for the best, but I will miss the old system  :C


Have the most randtastic day!

**GreenLeafs**


3 comments:

  1. Greenleafs!
    It's me, axewlove! :D

    we havent spoken in a looooong time!
    how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, we must note that not all shaikhs who controlled land in ‘Ajlun derived their status and land from martial qualities. The New Jordans, An important category of shaykhs were those w ho were religious figures. Most of these were sufi leaders, often called fugara (Arabic singular: faqlr, “poor.” The Persian equivalent is dervish). These persons were members of religious brotherhoods associated with the tomb of a saint, called a maqdm or weft, that had acquired control of land surrounding the tomb. The Ottomans sometimes even exempted them from paying taxes in honor of their status, guaranteeing them a profitable return on the lands that they controlled, which they rented out to sharecroppers. The Jarrah family claimed descent from one of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad named ‘Amir bin ‘Abdullah al-Jarrah, nicknamed Abu ‘Ubayda. The family tended his tomb at ‘Ammata in the region of the Jordan Valley that came to be known as Ghawr Abl ‘Ubayda. The family claimed the land as waqf and collected both rents and barakat (Arabic, “blessings”) donated to Abu ‘Ubayda’s memory from nearby cultivators and merchants visiting the nearby summer market. Other religious figures included the Qiyam family, who tended the tomb of Ma‘adh bin Jabal; the ‘Umari, or Massadln, family of Kufr Asad, who used their landholdings surrounding the maqdm of ‘Umar al-‘Az!mI to keep the cultivators of the village in “bondage”; the MalkawT family in Malka, a family of respected sufis associated with the tomb of Shaykh ‘Umar. and the Zu'bi family of al-Ramtha, who tended the tomb of Shaykh Rashid Ibrahim Mustafa al-Zu‘bI. http://www.thenewcheapjordans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. justicelovetodreamMarch 16, 2021 at 6:17 AM

    i cannot believe i found this blog... it's been so many years! greenleafs, i know you'll probably never ever see this, but just wanted to say anyway that i miss you old friend <3

    ReplyDelete