Sunday, February 16, 2014

Just another weekend....

Hello there, ahem, Jamsters. I apologize for the inconvenience, but GreenLeafs can not be posting for today. I am Nightingale, the blog's second mascot. She has asked me to post instead, for my grammar is much more efficient than Rainbow's. nU ish not, mine is buttiful!!! ~RainBowz 

Hopefully GreenLeafs will be back as soon as possible...

Our first concept is a new necklace.


I think it is rather beautiful. I've always wanted to have one of those, yet it doesn't look right on me.... dark colors would look better on me.


This is an underwater necklace, it looks like it could be a tiara.


Although the boutique looks beautiful, I thought there should be something different rather then just roses.

There is much more things to post about, yet so little time! I hope you enjoyed.

-Nightingale

No comments:

Post a Comment