Thursday, February 20, 2014

Eagles+My Thoughts

I'm proud to say that there is now eagles available! I personally think it's very epic :D  Eagles are my favorite bird and I'm excited about it. Although, once again, it's only for members...

Here's how they look like:


It's great, but I thought it would look more like this:



This would have been much more better than the other version C:

~~~

Not to complain or anything, but I think non-members don't have much freedom as members. Now that I'm one, I see how nm's feel like. We feel left out and that the members get all the glory. Well, that's why AJHQ passes out membership cards. Members just gets a little boost on their gaming.

Non-members get rights, too, but not enough. But don't worry, nm's! I did a post a looonng time ago when I talked to a beta-tester. He/she said that horses will be for everyone, but don't get your hopes high. Just keep holdin' tight. Have the most randtastic day!

Want to see the post in which I talked to the beta-tester?
Here's the link: http://theanimaljamrandomnessblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/important-news.html

**GreenLeafs** <--signature is saved on a different computer :(


No comments:

Post a Comment