Friday, December 20, 2013

My Favorite Item and Other Stuff....



I apologize for the word "stuff", I don't really like to use that vocabulary word, but I can't think of anything else. My brain is fried from doing too much homework... My school gave me a THICK packet to do in 2 weeks. That's child abuse :'(


 The monster took my homework.


Ok, moving on! The reason why I LOVE Jamaalidays is because they sell my most favorite item: deer poop.

  I searched up animal jam deer poop (images) and a bunch of real-life deer poop showed up. That damaged my brain =.=

  

Also, have you checked out the new items? I'm not particularly excited about the candy stocking. Who would want spilled candy in a dirty sock?


Last but not least, check out this amazing new den!


It's Cosmo's den! I'd buy that with my diamonds, but I'm broke :C

                                 


                                



No comments:

Post a Comment