Friday, December 6, 2013

Lights, Sled, and Christmas!

Hey Jamsters! I'm soooo happy! Y'know why? It's almost Christmas :D I just want to get out homework and school :I



Our first item is the Christmas lights. It looks kinda lame don't you think? There should be more POP to it!


It's time for our second item-- A sled! I personally think it's really great and old-fashioned :3


FINALLLY the deers are here! They ALMOST look like horses also their legs are freakishly long.  I'm not really excited for the new animal. If I buy one, I'll probably discard it sooner or later.


Don't forget to purchase the ginger bread house and pet reindeer before it's too late!

~~~

Also, be sure to visit the diamond shop for Jamaaliday gifts and take a visit to the new holiday party!

Have the most randtastic holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment