Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Funny Random Post

So I was at my den with my friend and I was trying to do the tree den glitch but it didn't turn out well.... here's what I said:

Fauna Spiritstar: -drops vole down-
Fauna Spiritstar: im going to my den -coughs-
Mythical Vinestar: places vole in pile
Fauna Spiritstar: -yawns-
Fauna Spiritstar: :sleep:
Fauna Spiritstar: :tired:
Fauna Spiritstar: :sleepy:
Mythical Vinestar: jumps on branch
Fauna Spiritstar: -yawns-
Fauna Spiritstar: =-=
Mythical Vinestar: lays on branch
Mythical Vinestar: :sleep:
Mythical Vinestar: -dreams about old rouge pack-
Fauna Spiritstar: AWW POOP >8U
Fauna Spiritstar: ACK
Fauna Spiritstar: I CAN'T DO THIS GLITCH /).-
Mythical Vinestar: tosses and turns from dream
Fauna Spiritstar: NUUU
Fauna Spiritstar: AHHHH
Mythical Vinestar: jumps up sweating
Fauna Spiritstar: SO STRESSFUL JUST TO DO A GLITCH O0O
Fauna Spiritstar: EAAAAAAUUUUH
Mythical Vinestar: jumps down
~GreenLeafs

No comments:

Post a Comment