Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Changing name

I changed my blog name to AnimalJamWeirdness. blogspot. com. Why? Because i want to. Do YOU like the new blog name? I know i said this at least ten times or more but it's very important infact, i'll just tell you the whole list of rules about commenting. Here we go!

  • Do at least five push ups
  • Start eating chocolate... right... now.... infront of your computer... right now...
  • say, "I LOVE BACON SO MUCH THAT I CAN DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ten times
  • Prentend that someone shot you by a tranqulizer gun and fall asleep. Yes, do it now.
  • START DOING THE CHICKEN DANCE NOW!!!!
  • If you say anything bad or do anything bad to make a jammer cry and break down into tears by commenting, I will delete your comment and then you will have to go to the bathroom and think about your life.
  • Go to the bathroom and think about your life.

~GreenLeafs

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I love the last one! "Go to the bathroom and think about your life."
    --brimad8--

    ReplyDelete