Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hello, it's me...

Hello my Random Jamsters! I know, it's been such a long, long time since I've blogged on here. I honestly forgot that I had a blog /).(\ I'm not quite sure if anyone still reads my blog!
It wasn't until yesterday when I went back on AJ, and I saw SO many changes. First of all, I found out that new animals were added. I had no idea they had llamas or bears! Don't even get me on the changes of the chatting system...
Anywho, it was nice to go back on Animal Jam and catch up with old friends. I've known some of my friends on AJ for about 5 years! It was so nice to meet them again. Now that I started playing AJ, I'm definately going to start posting more often. Instead of just posting news in AJ, I'll be adding some insights and tips. Anyways, big shout out to those who still stuck around to check up on my blog!
 
Have the most randtastic day!
 
**GreenLeafs**

No comments:

Post a Comment