Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Animal Day and Spooky Jamaa

Hellooo my Jamsters! Happy Saturday or Friday? or Sunday...?  to you all AND a happy World Animal Day. For those who don't have a clue on what it is, then you should Google it. STAHP BEING LAZY AND GOOGLE IT! Ehem.... I'm kidding. World Animal Day is to celebrate all the animals around the world. For example, if you see a pigeon near by, go feed some chicken or something <---- I'm kidding, feed it BREAD!
 
 
Other than World Animal Day, Jamaa has been spookified! Check out these haunted pictures:
 


 

 
 
 
Planning to dress up for Halloween? Check out these spooky costumes:
 

I really LOVE that fez right there.... I think I'll be able to be Dr. Who for Halloween! For those who don't know Dr. Who, then shame on you! HAHA. That rhymed!
 
Have the most randtastic daaay!
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment