Monday, March 24, 2014

WHAAATT?!

I can't believe it! I've been gone for sooo long! I am so sorry, Jamsters :( I'd be surprised if there are still readers out there <.< >.>

Here's what's happening in mah life if ya'all are wondering: I HAZ TESTS D: I am sorry to say that education is the number one thing in my life and blogging is my third priority. Especially because STAR testings are here which will determine if I'll pass my grade D:

Although, let's get started. The Monday Rare is.... shark fin!

This is the kind of items I like. It looks natural and original, although I'd hate that it came from an actual shark O.o

This is personally my favorite item of all:


(Also, thank you Animal Jam Spirit Blog for the pics. I just didn't feel like logging into AJ today. I had to study for a quiz... and yes, I am lazy :P)

Check out this other item, it's very cultural. I think it's very cute!

It's almost live-like...

Just a reminder dudes, if i'm not blogging, it's most likely I'm caught up with life or that I'm too tired to do anything. Have the most randtastic day! More posts are coming soon~

**GreenLeafs**

3 comments:

  1. Kewl blog! I also have a star test on science only. Soonish.
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MAH GLOSH!!! No way D; I have to do all subjects... (I think)

      **Greenie**

      Delete
  2. Why don't you make a favicon for the blog?
    Random suggestions from yours truly:
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete