Sunday, January 5, 2014

ICE!

The ICE items are back, babeh! Although, winter will be ending, animal jam head quarters decided to bring the ice items back to Jamaa once again.
 
 
ATENTION:
 
BECAUSE OF MY COMPLETELY SLOW INTERNET, I'M NOT ABLE TO LOG ON ANIMAL JAM. THEREFOR, I CAN'T GET PICTURES. FORTUNATELY, I FOUND A SOLUTION. I COPIED AND THIS PICTURE FROM A FELLOW BLOGGER.
 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO ANIMAL JAM GOSSIP FOR THE PICTURE!
 
Well that's all for now. Reminder: I won't be able to post during the weekdays. /)n(\ if I finish my homework early, I'll be able to go on the computer :D
 
 
BONUS FEATURE!!!!
 
 
Funny Video Time:
 
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
 
**GreenLeafs** <---- my signature is saved on a different computer :(


No comments:

Post a Comment