Monday, June 17, 2013

Pink Sofa and Riddle Winners



You know what's weird? I totally forgot that today was Monday, how can I forget that!? Maybe it's because school is over for me and it feels like a weekend.... Well anyone, since it's Monday there is a BRAND NEW rare item. -drum roll- It is.... A glamorous pink sofa! It will fit right in your den and it is best for princesses! -Applause- Here it is:

Oh and remember the riddle I gave ya'all? If you don't' here is what it said:

I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I? What's the answer?

Well, the people who got the right answers are:
Yllil245
pugz781

Congratulations! Until then, Jammers. Have the most randtastic day!

**GreenLeafs**

BONUS FEATURE!!!

I saw this funny video on you-tube and I thought it was very hilarious! Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment