Monday, May 13, 2013

What I Think About Dating

Hey ppl, I just wanted to say that I do not support online dating. Animal Jam is meant for kids to play games and meet friends. There are kids there who are 5 or possibly under and when your dating, they see you! You're teaching little kids about dating! Having a soul mate is nice and all but I consider that you get a real boy friend or girl friend in the real world. Remember, this is just my opinion that doesn't mean all this is a fact. Until then, have the most randtastic day!

**GreenLeafs**

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY agree with this, Greenie. Online dating is wrong and should be avoided. if your dating online and younger kids see you... Ya. Your teaching them to do that if they see EVERYONE doing it!


    ~~^^Justicelovetodream^^~

    ReplyDelete