Friday, March 15, 2013

Good and Bad Points About AJ

I just wanted to make a list of things i do and don't like about AJ. Right now apparently AJ won't let me go on so i'll just do this to pass the time.

Things I like about AJ:

-I have a lot of buddies! :D

-It's a virtual game (I loooove virtual games) :D

-You can learn science while having fun :D

Things I DON'T like about AJ:

-AJ treats non members differently >:I

-There are scammers and hackers >8U

-Some people can be REALLY dramatic >8U


Aaaaaand that's all!

**GreenLeafs**

4 comments:

  1. AJ is actually very fair to nonmembers, compared to every other site.
    They do this because they count on the Membership money to keep the site alive and running for everybody, and if they didn't have Member Privileges nobody would buy Memberships and Animal Jam would go broke and need to be shut down.
    Seriously, CLUB PENGUIN DOESNT EVEN LET NONMEMBERS WEAR CLOTHES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on club penguin and when you first go on, you get a t-shirt. I don't play it anymore though.

      **GreenLeafs**

      Delete
    2. Same for me. I was Iamwolf6. I hated the way i couldn't buy anything so i kinda stopped playing. My poor Puffle... WAIT O-O Mai Pufffleeee T^T
      Mai puffle Blueberry o^o Anyway, I kinda had a FEW clothes but i didn't really like them much and didn't know what to wear. XD


      ^^~~~Justicelovetodream~~~^^ <------- Like mai little thingy? Imma put it at the bottom of every post i make from now on

      Delete