Sunday, February 24, 2013

What I Did in the Weekend....

Hey ppl! So, one day ago (Saturday) me, my family, and a bunch of friends went to this completely EPIC ice-cream place called: Fenten's! So me and my cousin split a banana split... and guessed what happened? The waitress put a candle on the split and everyone, even random people in the room singed happy birthday to me! After                              that I stayed over the night with my cousins.


To be honest my b-day is actually tomorrow O-O
~GreenLeafs


                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment